2017 CLG Annual Survey Results
Here are the highlights of 2017!
- 43 out of 56 CLGs reported in 2017
- Friday Harbor and College Place were the two new CLG additions
- CLGs reported more than $302 million in Special Valuation expenditures this year, $284 million was in Seattle alone.
- There were 44 total Special Valuation applications this year. Seattle had 24 of them.
- CLGs listed 91 properties on local registers
- CLGs conducted 854 design reviews (COA)
- 482 properties were added to local inventories
- 20 CLGs use Wisaard for their local inventory