FEMA is looking for Architectural Historian!
FEMA's Bothel office is looking to hire a Historic Preservation Specialist for Region X.
Typical assignments include:
- Providing guidance on historic resources, particularly with architecture, and applying it to FEMA projects and actions
- Conducting field work, office research, document analysis and determinations
- Communicating with all types of stakeholders
- Making determinations on Section 106 compliance
- Reviewing proposed project scopes of work and discuss potential impacts on historic preservation or resources
- Advising applicants and program staff on techniques and methods in formulating scopes of work to minimize impacts to historic resources
- Developing formal documents for internal review and execution
For more info go to:https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/572922900