Important Wisaard Notification!
Greetings to All Wisaard users!
I am writing to let you all know that we are going to try to launch Wisaard 3.0 this coming Friday, December 13. Here is a step by step of what will happen. Please ask if you have questions.
1. Beginning Friday, December 13 at 6:30 AM, Wisaard will be down. It will be down until around 5:00 PM.
2. Developer/WaTech/Morgan will do some technical things that are too numerous to list, but it will take a few hours. This includes creating a backup of all current Wisaard data to add to the new Wisaard. This is the reason we take it down. So no one can enter new data while we’re doing the backup.
3. Around 2:00 pm, Wisaard 3.0 will be ready for internal testing by DAHP staff. This testing is to find any sort of show-stopping bugs that occurred during the switch over. If we find any, then we can’t launch. We will have to roll back to old Wisaard until the bug gets fixed. We don’t anticipate this, but we can’t rule it out. This is why we say we are going to “try to launch new Wisaard.”
4. You will all be notified via email by the close of business on Friday (5:00 PM) if we will or will not be switching to new Wisaard. More information about this will be in the email we will send Friday evening around 4:30 PM.
5. There will be no tutorials available on Friday or through the weekend. We will wait until we determine there are no fatal flaws to do this. If we have to change anything in the application, it can derail an entire tutorial. We will be working diligently the following week to get some up for you. We will hold several webinars during the next two-three weeks.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for help. Someone is checking that email all day during regular business hours.
Happy Holidays and remember the haiku,
A new Wisaard launch
When the sun rises you’ll find
You have made it through