VAF ANNOUNCES RIDOUT FIELDWORK FELLOWSHIP
The Vernacular Architecture Forum (VAF) is seeking applicants for its Orlando Ridout V Fieldwork Fellowship program. For information about the fellowships and the VAF, go to the VAF website at: http://www.vernaculararchitectureforum.org/
Grants of between $500 to $1,000 are available to qualified applicants in the following 5 categories:
1. Field school directors (VAF members) may apply for grants of up to $1000 to support their programs and/or provide financial aid to participants;
2. Students participating in field schools or other training opportunities may apply for stipends of up to $500 to attend such programs (prior VAF membership not required);
3. VAF members may apply for grants of up to $500 to support continuing education and professional training activities.
4. VAF members may apply for grants of up to $1000 for support of fieldwork activities related to the pursuit of academic degrees;
5. VAF members may apply for grants of up to $1000 to support fieldwork activities not related to fulfillment of academic degree requirements;
*Projects that explore and document cultural diversity are especially welcome.