We are slowly but surely making progress on Wisaard bugs discovered after the launch. Thanks to everyone who reported issues and waited patiently while we worked to fix them. We are a small staff working as hard as we can to make your experience the best it can be.
A couple of updates:
- We have changed slightly the internal workings of the login procedure with the intent of having fewer login issues with usernames. If you have previously logged in and received a red flag error message that says "username undefined, " please clear your cookies and try again. Follow this link to the Wisaard System page where there are login instructions. It is not so much the browser history that is the problem, it is the cookies.
-We have created a tutorial for EZ2 users. Follow this link to the Wisaard system page for the tutorial. The link is at the top of the page.
- If you have trouble uploading a report, please don't hesitate to email it to us and we will add it to the project.
- We were having issues with printing of the archaeology site form. Some of the data was not making it into the printed version. We believe we have this fixed.
- Currently, the archaeology site form only allows shapefile uploads of polygons. We are wroking to make sure we also allow points and lines.
- The HPI form only allows drawing of points and lines (this is on purpose). Please do not upload any polygons to the HPI as they will not be supported.
- We are aware of many other issues inlcuding the strange TRS lookup, some missing filters from the archaeology search, and missing draw and measure tools. We are working on all of these and we appreciate your patience.
The DAHP Wisaard team