General Maintenance and Preservation
- Roofing for Historic Buildings. Overview of how to preserve, restore and maintain roofs on historic buildings.
- The Preservation and Repair of Historic Clay Tile Roofs. General guide for clay tile roofs.
- Sources of Clay Roofing Tiles for Historic Buildings. Guide to companies who specialize in clay tile roof materials.
- The Use of Fire-Rated Wooden Shingles on Historic Buildings. Quick guide to the types of fire rated wood shingle.
- The Repair and Replacement of Historic Wooden Shingle Roofs. The care and maintenance of wood shingle roofs.
- Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau. Founded in 1915, the Cedar Bureau administers a quality assurance program, lobbies for building code acceptance of Certi-label products, provides quality marketing services, and protects the viability of the cedar shake and shingle roofing and sidewall industries.
- The Repair, Replacement & Maintenance of Historic Slate Roofs. Guide to slate roofs.