Please note that due to the pandemic, all staff are working remotely. While Email is best point of contact, staff will also be checking voice mails daily.
- Latest Hobbies?Crossfit, running with my dogs, weightlifting, photographing sunrises and some martial arts when I get the chance
- What's on your ipod?Everything from Beethoven to Broadway Musicals to the Sex Pistols.
- What did your parents do?Mum -Columnist for the NY Times; Dad-Labor Union attorney (including Actor's Equity on Broadway) I sat in a lot of cavernous empty Broadway theaters as a child while my father arbitrated labor disputes.
- First job?Making french fries at Burger King.
- First Album?Hunky Dory - David Bowie.
- First car?Power Wheels. Red. "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?"
- Guilty pleasure?Watching TV court shows and playing with LEGOs.
- Pets?Walter - a Great Dane / German Shepherd rescue puppy, and Edwin (who looks like a butler) - a Tuxedo cat,
- Pet Peeve?Bad Mexican food, and when Houser makes up profile info about me before I can input info myself!
- Favorite place to visit?You mean I have to pick one?! Definitely New Orleans.
Built Environment Unit
- First Car?Believe it or not... A "pink" 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible.
- Latest read?Wheel Estate: The Rise & Decline of Mobile Homes by Allan D. Wallis - 1991
- Favorite Architect?Charles-Edouard Jeanneret-Gris - otherwise known as Le Corbusier
- Pets?LuLu (German Short-Haired Pointer), and Sparky (Domestic Shorthair Cat)
- Hobbies?Creating the annual homemade Houser Family Christmas Card. Past designs include a playbill, an Oly-Girls Catalogue, and sratch-off lottery style tickets.
- First car?1989 Honda Civic
- PetsBouffa and Freyja Jain, Catahoula Leopard Dogs and two tabbies, Stryker and Rubidoux
- Hobbies?In my spare time I sew things and travel as much as possible.
- Pet Peeve?Bad service
- Favorite place to visit?the Caribbean
- What was your first car?1970 Buick Skylark with big wide tires and lots of chrome.
- Pet Peeve?I can't eat meat on the bone! Weird I know!!
- What are your hobbies when your not busy at work?Pez Collecting, 20th Century Military History and closet geneologist.
- Are you technologically challenged?No... but I don't let anyone know that.
- Pets?Nootka - Minature American Eskimo Terrier Mix, Baghera & Penelope - Tuxedo Cats
- What do you drive?My fisrt car was a 1968 Austin 1300. Now it’s a 1962 Land Rover Series IIA.
- What are your hobbies when you’re not busy at work?Tinkering on the Land Rover.
- Are you technologically challenged?No... and I prefer Ubuntu.. open source.
- Do you have any Pets?Cisco—the Wonder dog, a rescue Chihuahua
- What do you have that most others lack?Mandibular tori
- What do you lack that most others have?Xyphoid process
- What odd truth have you learned through experience?fter soaking and screening woodrat middens, the smell of amberat stays in your nose for days.
- What do you read besides project proposals, consultation letters, and cultural resource reports?I am working through the list of Science Fiction Grand Masters.
Records Management Unit
- What is your favorite hobby?SCUBA diving around the waters of the Pacific Northwest.
- Most remote place you have ever hiked?Patagonia and Tierra Del Fuego
- Other languages you speak?Spanish